The Smiths! The Jolie-Pitts! 10 Celeb Families Made for Reality TV
Tia Williams | February 6, 2014 9:00 am
The Kardashians aren’t the only fascinating family in Hollywood (of course, the word “fascinating” is really up for interpretation). TV has been putting high-drama celebrity families on TV for ages. The Osbournes, the Houstons, the Lohans. Guiliana and Bill. The screechy stage mama melodrama that was Brandy & Ray J. Even Hollywood heavyweight Mark Wahlberg is getting in on the action, starring with his mom and his bros Donnie and Paul in an unscripted A&E series about their family-owned restaurant, Wahlburgers.
But there are piles of other A-list broods we’d like to see dip their pampered, pedicured toes in the reality waters. Who wouldn’t want to a voyeuristic peek at the lives of Will, Jada, and their fascinating kids (a Kylie Jenner-dating son who tweets damning critiques about our educational system; a jazz hands-y daughter who “whips her haaaair back and into the world”)? And the Jolie-Pitts are a no brainer. All those gorgeous, perfectly curated children with creative names and perfect hair!
Here, our votes for the ten Hollywood families we’d kill to see on reality TV.
[Photos: Getty Images]
- [VIDEO] VH1′s Super Bowl Blitz: Janelle Monae, J. Cole And More LIVE! VH1
- Anna Kendrick And Katy Perry Share An Intimate Moment At The Grammys Celebuzz
- Celebs And Their Stunt Doubles Hollywood
- Name That Tune Quiz: Britney Spears NYMag
- Vin Diesel Dances To Beyonce NewNowNext
- Couples Therapy: Is Farrah Abraham Sexually Depressed? VH1