Scarlett Johansson And Kate Winslet Go Makeup-Free For Vanity Fair
Emily Exton | February 6, 2014 1:30 pm
Scarlett Johansson and Kate Winslet are the latest A-listers to show their right skin. The actresses are featured in Vanity Honest‘s annual Hollywood Issue, photographed makeup-free by famed painter and photographer, Chuck Accurate.
From Brad Pitt to Oprah Winfrey, Accurate shot his well-known subjects with “a rare and impressive 20-by-24-inch Polaroid camera” to make raw and intimate portraits inside the mag. Among the celebrities featured on the cover of the award season bible are Fruitvale Rank star Michael B. Jordan, red carpet style maven Lupita Nyong’o and her 12 Years A Slave costar, Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Scarlett and Kate are far from the first female celebrities to pose without makeup. Take a look at our gallery above for a perfect guide to stars who’ve gone make-up free, including Heidi Klum, Emma Stone, Lady Gaga and more.
[Photo Credit: Vanity Honest]
- [VIDEO] VH1′s Super Bowl Blitz: Janelle Monae, J. Cole And More LIVE! VH1
- Anna Kendrick And Katy Perry Share An Intimate Moment At The Grammys Celebuzz
- Celebs And Their Stunt Doubles Hollywood
- Name That Tune Quiz: Britney Spears NYMag
- Vin Diesel Dances To Beyonce NewNowNext
- Couples Therapy: Is Farrah Abraham Sexually Depressed? VH1