Last Lap: Who’s Been Tapped To Be The Next Lex Luthor?
Rahsheeda Ali | January 31, 2014 6:00 pm
Will fans see a Sharknado sequel? Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne might become even closer, and a new Spider-Man trailer is coming to the Super Bowl.
- Jesse Eisenberg has landed a foremost role. The actor will become legendary villain Lex Luthor, taking on the part in the upcoming movie that sees Batman team up with Superman. [People]
- We listed Sharknado among our guilty pleasures of 2013, and it seems like we weren’t the only ones mesmerized by the campiness of the Syfy tap. Well, Tara Reid and Ian Ziering are reportedly teaming up again for a sequel to the TV movie — we’ve got our DVRs on standby. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne gave us quite a show at a recent New York Knicks game, and now there are reports that the ladies are moving in together. The pair apparently wants to split time between London and Los Angeles, with no doubt that they’ll find ways to have fun no matter where they live. [Day after day Mail]
- A new trailer for The Incredible Spider-Man 2 is debuting during the Super Bowl and if we only have to judge the film by the teaser clip below, it’s going to be epic. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
- [VIDEO] VH1′s Super Bowl Blitz: Janelle Monae, J. Cole And More LIVE! VH1
- Anna Kendrick And Katy Perry Share An Intimate Moment At The Grammys Celebuzz
- Celebs And Their Stunt Doubles Hollywood
- Name That Tune Quiz: Britney Spears NYMag
- Vin Diesel Dances To Beyonce NewNowNext
- Couples Therapy: Is Farrah Abraham Sexually Depressed? VH1