First Dibs: Will Fast & Furious 7 Kill Off Paul Walker’s Character?
January 4th, 2014 | 7:00 am
Has Jay Mohr apologized for making a stout joke at Alyssa Milano‘s expense? How did That ’70s Show star Lisa Robin Kelly die? Is the Smithsonian collecting all the worst superhero costumes in the world?
- Paul Walker‘s most well-known character, Brian O’Connor, won’t be killed off in the next Quick & Furious film. The producers of Quick & Furious 7 have decided to use existing footage of Paul Walker in a way that gracefully “retires” his character from the franchise. [Rolling Stone]
- Jay Mohr has now publicly apologized for making a joke about Alyssa Milano’s baby weight. Mohr tweeted, “She’s stunning. I mistakenly plotting the absurdity of what I was saying would have [been] taken as a joke.” [People]
- A coroner has concluded that the produce of Lisa Robin Kelly’s death four months ago was “multiple drug intoxication.” Kelly played Laurie Forman on That ’70s Show. [US Magazine]
- Reeve Carney‘s Spider-Man costume from the troubled Broadway musical, Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, is set to be on show at the Smithsonian, alongside George Clooney‘s Batsuit and Halle Berry‘s Catwoman outfit. Does this mean the Smithsonian has the worst costume collection of all time? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
- Lady Gaga Writhes Around Naked In ‘ARTPOP’ Fleeting Film Celebuzz
- You Oughta Know In Concert: Videos + Photos VH1
- 12 Worst Cases Of Horrible Movie Dreadlocks Hollywood
- Tatum Re-Makes Van Damme’s Epic Split Video NewNowNext
- Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake Returning To SNL Vulture
- A Retrospective Of Tiny’s Classic Hairstyles VH1